- dRisk Training Data Sign Up
- HTML Sitemap
- Knowledge Graph Approach
- Meet The Team
- What are Edge Cases?
Posts by category
- SAE publish ∂RISK paper on "Improving AV decision making and motion planning in the urban environment"
- Join dRISK at CES 2022 in Las Vegas and learn about Edge Case testing, training and validation
- We are part of the prestigious Intel Ignite start up program
- dRISK's Tesla spoofing rig is shown at CENEX Connected Autonomous Mobility event
- Showcasing the dRISK knowledge graph and trying out some of the latest autonomous driving technologies at the IAA Munich mobility show
- dRISK's Risk Aware AV perception features in the DIT UK Mobility Landscape Paper
- BBC Click features dRISK Edge Case library on their Future of Transport episode
- UK Research and Innovation and Innovate UKs EDGE programme highlights dRISK's Social Distancing Toolbox as a success story
- UKRI highlights dRISK's Artificial intelligence tool for social distancing as a featured technical solution for tackling the impact of Covid-19
- Press Release: dRISK emerges from stealth, presents breakthrough performance in retraining autonomous vehicles to detect high risk "edge cases"
- Safety Testing for AVs: Dropping a Stock Tesla into Virtual Reality
- Doing amazing things for autonomous vehicles - ITT Hub Podcast with Leon Daniels OBE
- Mayor of London's International Business Programme
- Did the reprieve from the November lockdown cancel Christmas?
- dRISK's London team is growing and moving to Plexal
- Drisk Seed funding round closed
- D-RISK consortium wins £3M in grant funding